INNER REVELATIONS, INC.
Why We Started This Place
It has been the experience of the founders of this organization that many people who embark upon the path of spirituality become prey to the very people and organization that they go to for help. They:
- either get caught up in the external trappings of the organizations they join; or
- get caught up in the politics and personalities of charismatic leaders; or
- get stuck in some dogmatic personal philosophy; or
- get stuck in various incongruous interpretations of scriptures; or
- get bogged down in religious rhetoric; or
- shut themselves out from real life and crawl into some self-righteous fantasy, beleiving that their's is the only way!
They never seem to get to the point of what they came for: to be free from being caught up in the trappings of false images and false ideas.
The purpose of Inner Revelations, Inc. is to provide a clear space of freedom from personal dogma and influences where the neophyte may be guided to freely discover for him/her self, the words and meaning of what is stated in the ancient Indian Scriptures, the Chandogya Upanishads, II, 23. i.: "The state of liberation is one which we can attain here on earth."
The specific purposes of Inner Revelations, Inc. are:
- To be a place where ultimately, a person who comes seeking for the truth of their own soul is gently guided inwards to find, that the vision that they have been seeking for - is within them already, thus enabling them to validate for themselves the words of Jesus in the Holy Bible, "I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.".
- To bring about the marriage of Eastern and Western spiritual thoughts and scriptures, and to show that all is derived from a common root. For example: In the ancient Judeo-Christian scriptures God is referred to as Yah Vah, in the ancient Hindu Scriptures God is referred to as Shi Vah. There is Abram and "A Brahma". There is Christ and Krishna. There is "I am" and "Ah Om", etc....
- To show that religion is different from spirituality. That each religion evolved over time and within local social frameworks that were appropriate for the time frame that they were constructed upon for the needs of the local populace. As Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan, a great scholar and a translator of the Holy Bhagvad Gita, who went on to become one of the greatest Presidents of India, has said so eloquently
"Every scripture has two sides, one temporary and one perishable belonging to the ideas of the period and the country in which it is produced, and the other eternal and imperishable, and applicable to all ages and countries."
- To show one need not give up their religion to practice true spirituality. That religion is their life style while spirituality is of the Spirit and of the Supreme Being/God manifested within their daily lives.
- To encourage people to become more aware of themselves as a spirit in a body through the teaching and practice of various spiritual exercises and techniques and also various physical exercises and techniques, drawn from both the Eastern and the Western sides of this earth.
- Metaphysicians have been saying for ages that, "The Teaching must come from the East to the West." We say that it must be integrated, or else the benefits of any spiritual training program must by definition, be incomplete. It is the same as saying that the body (west) must be integrated with the spirit (east).
- To train the prospective student in the "reading" and understanding of symbols and of "myths" so as to understand the language of the ancients and their wisdom that is occluded (hidden) within ourselves and within these myths and symbols.
- As the Holy Bhagvad Gita says in IV 38: "There is nothing on earth equal in purity to wisdom. He who becomes perfected by Yoga finds this of himself, in his self in course of time."
- To train people to awaken the hidden spiritual talents that they already possess (the other 95% of our mental capacity that we don't seem to use) such as healing, intuition and clairvoyance, for the benefit of themselves, their family, their friends, society and the country as a whole. (As specified in the Holy Bible 1 Corinthians, chapters 12, 13 and 14).
- To guide, direct and enable an individual, who willingly asks, towards their inner guidance system, such that they can promote for themselves and others a happy, healthy, wealthy and whole lifestyle in body, emotions, thought and spirit; and incorporate this into their family, their social and their work or business life. In other words, improving the quality of their life.
As said in the Holy Bhagvad Gita XVIII 47: "Better is one's own law though imperfectly carried out than the law of another carried out perfectly. One does not incur sin when one does the duty ordained by one's own spiritual nature."
One must at least attempt to live by the inner law of own being or they will forever feel unfulfilled.
To this goal is the reason why Inner Revelations, Inc. was created.
If we can of assistance in helping you get to where you want to go, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you do not know where you are going, and would like some assistance in discovering that, also please feel free to contact us.
We are happy to assist in what way that we can!
The God of your Heart "is with you, even unto the end of the world."
Inner Revelations, Inc.
(A California 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.)